Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 8/24/2022

Tim O'Brien & Darrell Scott - Helen Of Troy Pennsylvania - Real Time

Peter Mulvey & SistaStrings - Shenandoah - Love Is The Only Thing
Emmylou Harris - Crescent City - Cowgirl's Prayer
Dar Williams - Sullivan Lane - I'll Meet You Here

Chris Maxwell - Impossible Knot - Arkansas Summer
Andrew Bird - The Night Before Your Birthday - Inside Problems
Patty Larkin - Hallelujah - Watch The Sky

Harlan T. Bobo - Free - Porch Songs
Shannon McNally - I Ain't Gonna Stand For It - Black Irish

Lera Lynn - Eye In The Sky - Something More Than Love
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Shine Like Lightning - Medicine
Steve Forbert - Times Like These - Moving Through America

The Wainwright Sisters - El Condor Pasa - Songs In The Dark
Tedeschi Trucks Band - I Am The Moon - I Am The Moon: I. Crescent

Van Duren - Exactly! - Resonance Road
River Whyless - Promise Rings - Monoflora
Holly Palmer - My Heart Is Breaking Again - A Family Album

Cory Branan - O Charlene - When I Go I Ghost
Fred Eaglesmith - Train Wreck - Tambourine
Mary Gauthier - Amsterdam - Dark Enough To See The Stars

Wendy Moten - Going Away Party - I've Got You Covered
Bob Dylan - Someone's Got A Hold Of My Heart - Springtime In New York (1980 - 1985) 

The Roches w/ Mark Johnson - Spaceman - For The Love Of Harry: Everybody Sings Nilsson
Aoife O'Donovan - Passengers (w/ Madison Cunningham) - Age Of Apathy
Blair Combest - Lovely - Blair Combest

The Local Honeys - If I Could Quit - The Local Honeys
Dan Montgomery - Fun - Smoke And Mirrors
Marcell & Her Lovers - I'm A Ram - Live From Memphis

instrumental interlude: John Renbourn - Medley: Lamento di Tristano - La Rotta - Salterello

No comments:

Post a Comment