Saturday, August 13, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 8/13/2022

Carly Ritter - Silver Dagger - Carly Ritter

Harlan T. Bobo - Must Be In Memphis - Porch Songs
Emitt Rhodes - Promises I've Made - Emitt Rhodes
Joan Shelley - The Spur - The Spur

Anny Celsi - Summer Fling - Little Black Dress And Other Stories
Ben Vaughn - Asking For A Friend - The World Of Ben Vaughn
NRBQ - How Can I Make You Love Me - Grooves In Orbit

The Local Honeys - Dead Horses - The Local Honeys
John Hartford - Let Him Go On, Mama - Mark Twang

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Rainy Day - I Am The Moon; II. Ascension
Joy Of Cooking - You Gotta Reap Just What You Sow - Same Old Song And Dance
Lyle Lovett - Pig Meat Man - 12th Of June

Larry Raspberry & The High Steppers - Road Blues - High Steppin' And Fancy Dancin'
Elizabeth King - I Got A Love - I Got A Love

McKendree Spring - Hobo Lady - McKendree Spring 3
Short In The Sleeve - Sad Charade - single
Jonell Mosser - I'll Be There In The Morning - Around Townes

Jeremy Scott - World Brain - Bear Grease
Sam Phillips - Same Changes - Martinis & Bikinis
Lera Lynn - Illusion - Something More Than Love

Fred Neil - That's The Bag I'm In - Fred Neil
Cory Branan - That Look I Lost - single

The Damnations TX - Spit And Tears - Half Mad Moon
Nicki Bluhm - Mother's Daughter - Avondale Drive
Leo Kottke - Julie's House - Time Steps

Patty Griffin - Kiss Of A Man - Tape: Home Recordings & Rarities
Greg Brown - Smell Of Coffee - Milk Of The Moon
Dar Williams - Time, Be My Friend (w/ Gail Ann Dorsey) - I'll Meet You Here

instrumental interlude: Armando Trovajoli - Lovemaker, l'uomo Per Fare l'amore (seq. 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment