Saturday, August 20, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 8/20/2022

Richard Shindell - Reunion Hill - Reunion Hill

Amanda Shires - The Hawk For The Dove - Take It Like A Man
Shelby Lynne - Life Is Bad - I Am Shelby Lynne
Drive-By Truckers - Billy Ringo In The Dark - Welcome 2 Club XIII

Colvin & Earle - You're Right (I'm Wrong) - Colvin & Earle
Nicki Bluhm - Love To Spare (w/ A.J. Croce) - Avondale Drive
Lone Justice - Wait Till I Get You Home - Lone Justice

Lyle Lovett - Teach Me About Love - Mighty Fine: An Austin City Limits Tribute To Walter Hyatt
Jimmy Davis - Lonely - Campfire Songs

Lucy Kaplansky - Song Of The Exiled - Last Days Of Summer
Tift Merritt - I Know What I'm Looking For - Another Country
Jed Zimmerman - Killed A Day - Below The Blooms

Dan Bern - Terre Haute - Hoody 
Joan Osborne - How Sweet It Is (Radio Bremen Germany 2003) - Radio Waves

Libby Kirkpatrick - The Dream That You Are - Goodnight Venus
Andrew Bird - Inside Problems - Inside Problems
Biff Rose - The Promise - Biff Rose

Mavis Staples & Levon Helm - Trouble In My Mind - Carry Me Home
Amy Rigby - Beautiful Grind - A Case For Case: Tribute To Peter Case
Ben Vaughn - Blind Alley - The World Of Ben Vaughn

The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece - Bob Dylan - 30th Anniversary Concert
Aoife O'Donovan - Phoenix - Age Of Apathy

Butch Hancock - Fools Fall In Love - Own & Own
Loveland Duren - Bridges I Had To Burn - Any Such Thing
k.d. lang - Trail Of Broken Hearts - Absolute Torch And Twang

Jeff Hulett - Good Times - Standing On Your Own
Elvis Costello & The Imposters - The Boy Named If - The Boy Named If

instrumental interlude: Sam Taylor & His All Star Jazz - Harlem Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment