Saturday, October 8, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 10/8/2022

Rebecca Almond - Picture - Rebecca Almond

John Fullbright - Social Skills - The Liar
Motel Mirrors - In The Meantime - In The Meantime
Akie Bemiss - Diamonds On The Souls Of Her Shoes - Dan Knobler: Friends Play My Son's Favorite Songs

Cedric Burnside - What Makes Me Think - I Be Trying
Gretchen Peters - When All You Got Is A Hammer - The Show: Live From The UK
Black Prairie - Let It Out - Fortune

Loudon Wainwright III - Island - Lifetime Achievement
Graham Nash - Military Madness - Songs For Beginners

Kelsey Waldon - Sweet Little Girl - No Regular Dog
Johnny Cash - Redemption Day - American VI: Ain't No Grave
The Local Honeys - Toadstool - The Local Honeys 

Bruce Robison - Lake Of Fire - Bruce Robison And The Back Porch Band
Steve Earle - Hill Country Rain - Jerry Jeff

Laura Cantrell - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald - Trains And Boats And Planes
Harlan T. Bobo - Free - Porch Songs
Chris Hillman - Given All I Can See - Bidin' My Time

Lera Lynn - Cog In The Machine - Something More Than Love
J.J. Cale - You  Got Something - Troubadour
Cory Branan - When In Rome, When In Memphis - When I Go I Ghost

Amy Helm - Rescue Me - Didn't It Rain
Drive-By Truckers - Maria's Awful Disclosure - Welcome 2 Club XIII

Jerry Jeff Walker - Very Short Time - It's A Good Night For Singin'
Lucy Kaplansky - These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Last Days Of Summer
Joe Ely - Ranches & Rivers - Letter To Laredo

Ben Vaughn - In My Own Reality - The World Of Ben Vaughn
Aimee Mann - Borrowing Time - Smilers
Tommy Womack - You Don't Get Over Love - I Thought I Was Fine

instrumental interlude: Nino Oliverio - La moglie giapponese

No comments:

Post a Comment