Saturday, October 29, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 10/29/2022

Kate MacLeod & The Pancakes - Handsome Molly - Breakfast

Loudon Wainwright III - Little Piece Of Me - Lifetime Achievement
Richard Thompson - I Feel So Good - Rumour & Sigh
Bonny Light Horseman - Sweetbread - Rolling Golden Holy

John Kilzer - Mary - Seven
Willie Nelson - My Heart Was A Dancer - A Beautiful Time
Rosanne Cash - 44 Stories - Rules Of Travel

Courtney Marie Andrews - Thinkin' On You - Loose Future
Steve Forbert - Real Live Love - Mission Of the Crossroad Palms

Jesca Hoop - Silent Extinction - Order Of Romance
Joni Mitchell - Don't Interrupt The Sorrow - The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
Andrew Bird - Lone Didion - Inside Problems

Little Feat - Forty-Four Blues/ How Many More Years - Little Feat
Mavis Staples & Levon Helm - When I Go Away - Carry Me Home

William Lee Ellis - Bouncin' Ball - Live On TTC 11.22.03
Phil Lee - Might As Well Be - Phil Lee And Other Old Time Favorites
Marcia Ball - The Squeeze Is On - The Tattooed Lady And The Alligator Man

Gretchen Peters - Disappearing Act - The Show: Live From The UK
Sid Selvidge - I'll Be Here In The Morning (w/ Amy Speace) - I Should Be Blue
Jeff Hulett - I've Had This Dream - Standing On Your Own

Birds Of Chicago - The Good Fight - Real Midnight
Mary Gauthier - Thank God For You - Dark Enough To See The Stars

Dead Soldiers - Ironclad - High  Anxiety (EP)
Cory Branan - Angels In The Details - When I Go I Ghost
Joan Baez - Dear Landlord - Any Day Now

Anthony da Costa - Here Comes The Son - Dan Knobler: Friends Play My Son's Favorite Songs
Eilen Jewell - My Hometown - Sundown Over Ghost Town
Joan  Shelley - Like The Thunder - The Spur

instrumental interlude: Shadowfax -  Move The Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment