Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 4/7/2021

Chris Hillman - When I Get A Little Money - Bidin' My Time

Brigitte Demeyer - Salt Of The Earth - Seeker
Sir Douglas Quintet - She's About A Mover - Best Of...
Heather Eatman - She Wants To Fly - Gorgeous Maze

Harry Nilsson - Coconut - Nilsson Schilsson
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon - Noon To Noon - Noon
Joan Armatrading - Feelin' In My Heart (For You) - Me Myself I

Peter Case - When I Was A Cowboy - The Midnight Broadcast
Eilen Jewell - Fourth Degree - Boundary County

ani difranco - Chloroform - Revolutionary Love
Delbert McClinton - Jungle Room - Room To Breathe
Lera Lynn - Things Change - On My Own

Caleb Sweazy - Troublesome - Goodbye Bonneville
Garrison Starr - The Devil In Me - Girl I Used To Be

Tracy Nelson & Mother Earth - Mother Earth - Living With The Animals
Lucero - Back In Ohio - When You Found Me
Mount Moriah - Miracle Temple Holiness - Miracle Temple

Luther Dickinson & The Cooperators - Bang Bang Lulu - Live 2016
Donna The Buffalo - Mr. King - Rockin' In The Weary Land
Larkin Poe - Ex-Con - Self Made Man

Sue Foley - Shake  That Thing - Change
John Paul Keith - How Do I Say No - The Rhythm Of The City

Guy Clark - Sis Draper - Cold Dog Soup
Marshall Chapman - After Midnight - Songs I Can't Live Without
Michelle Malone - Sugar On My Tongue - Slings And Arrows

Steve Earle - Harlem River Blues - J.T.
Paul Kelly - Deeper Water - Paul Kelly's Greatest Hits: Songs From The South
Courtney Marie Andrews - Guilty - Old Flowers

instrumental interlude: Kronos Quartet & Ron Carter - Rhythm-a-ning

#320

No comments:

Post a Comment