Saturday, April 24, 2021

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 4/24/2021

Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer - Lungs - Not Dark Yet

Todd Snider - Sail On, My Friend - First Agnostic Church Of Hope And Wonder
Dayna Kurtz - Invocation - American Standard
Marshall Chapman - He's Got The Whole World In His Hands - Songs I Can't Live Without

Taj Mahal - Squat That Rabbit - Like Never Before
Garrison Starr - Run - Girl I Used To Be
Kim Richey - I'm Going Down - Thorn In My Side

Peter Case - Early Roman Kings - The Midnight Broadcast
Delbert McClinton - Cherry Street - Acquired Taste

Brigitte Demeyer - Cat Man Do - Seeker
Luka Bloom - The Ride - This New Morning
Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit - Overseas - Reunions

Amy Speace - Half Asleep And Wide Awake - Land Like A Bird
Aaron Lee Tasjan - Computer Of Love - Tasjan! Tasjan! Tasjan!

Tom Rush - Joshua Gone Barbados - Take A Little Walk With Me
Valerie June - Call Me A Fool (w/ Carla Thomas) - The Moon And Stars: Prescriptions For Dreamers
Dan Bern - Never Fall In Love - Dan Bern

Sarah Jarosz - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - single
Eliza Gilkyson - Looking For A Place - Roses At The End Of Time
Luther Dickinson & The Cooperators - Highwater (Soldier) - Live 2016

Mo Kenney - Field Song - In My Dreams
Jeffrey Foucault - Here Comes Rainer - Deadstock: Uncollected Recordings

William Lee Ellis - Jackpot Rag - The Full Catastrophe
Bailey Bigger - Weight Of Independence - Let's Call It Love (ext. single)
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Help Myself - Green Light

Elvis Costello - I Do (Zula's Song) - Hey Clockface
Joe Ely - That Ain't Enough - Letter From Laredo
Elizabeth Cook - Bad Decisions - Aftermath

instrumental interlude: Django Reihhardt & Le Quintette du Hot Club de France - Jersey Bounce

#325

No comments:

Post a Comment