Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 8/28/2024

Tim O'Brien & Darrell Scott - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning - Real Time

Jim Lauderdale - My Favorite Place - My Favorite Place
Joan Baez - You Ain't Going Nowhere - Any Day Now
Willie Nelson - Hank's Guitar - The Border

Steve Young - Long Way To Hollywood - Solo Live
Eden Brent - Mississippi River Got Me Crying - Getaway Blues
Arlo Guthrie - The City Of New Orleans - Hobo's Lullaby

Todd Snider - Sunshine (Purple Version) - East Nashville Skyline (Purple Version)
Lucy Wainwright Roche - The Worst Part - Lucy

Tom Rush - Gimme Some Of It - Gardens Old, Flowers New
Paul Thorn - Don't Let Me Down Again - What The Hell Is Going On?
Madeleine Peyroux - Showman Dan - Let's Walk

Harry Nilsson - All I Think About Is You - Knnillssonn
Shannon McNally - Hello - Special Edition EP

Susan McKeown & The Chanting House - Snakes/ Mná Na Héireann - Bones
T-Bone Burnett - Little Darling (w/ Lucius) - The Other Side
Courtney Marie Andrews - I've Hurt Worse - May Your Kindness Remain

Cody Dickinson - Easy - Homemade
Chuck Prophet - Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins - Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins
Bonny Light Horseman - When I Was Younger - Keep Me On Your Mind/ See You Free

Luka Bloom - Blackberry Time - Salty Heaven
Rob Jungklas - Find My Way - Floodland

Kelley McRae - Full Cup - Easy On My Mind
Kelsey Waldon - I've Endured - There's Always A Song
Slaid Cleaves - Flowered Dresses - Unsung

Wyly Bigger - Ain't The First Time - Broken Telephone
Nora Jane Struthers - I Feel Like My Old Self - Bright Lights, Long Drives, First Words
Mark Edgar Stuart - Me & You (1) - Never Far Behind

instrumental interlude: Nino Oliviero - La moglie giapponese (M19)

659

No comments:

Post a Comment