Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 7/31/2024

Crazy Horse - Dance, Dance, Dance - Crazy Horse

T-Bone Burnett - (I'm Gonna Get Over This) Someday (w/ Rosanne Cash) - The Other Side
Lilly Hiatt - Walking Proof - Walking Proof
Madeleine Peyroux - Blues For Heaven - Let's Walk

Richie Havens - Fates - Nobody Left To Crown
Cody Dickinson - Big City - Homemade
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Hear Me - Let Me Get By

Todd Snider - Stuck All Night (Purple Version) - New Connection (Purple Version)
Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks - I Scare Myself - Original Recordings

Bonny Light Horseman - See You Free - Keep Me On Your Mind/ See You Free
Teddy Thompson - The Things I Do - A Piece Of What You Need
Sarah Jarosz - Jealous Moon - Polaroid Lovers

Davis Coen - Mile After Mile - Hard Luck Cafe
Shannon McNally - Louisiana Rain - Live At Dee's

k.d. lang - Didn't I - Absolute Torch And Twang
Willie Nelson - What If I'm Out Of My Mind - The Border
Pawtuckets - She's Gone - Dogsbody Factotum

Kelsey Waldon - Your Lone Journey - There's Always A Song
Lynn Miles - A Heart Can Only Take So Much - We'll Look For Stars
Wyly Bigger - Thanks A Lot - Broken Telephone

Melissa Ferrick - I Will Back You Up - Still Right Here
Kim Richey - Goodbye Ohio - Every New Beginning

Loudon Wainwright III - Wine With Dinner - T-Shirt
Bob Schneider - The Human Torch - The Human Torch
Shelby Lynne - I Thought It Would Be Easier - I Am Shelby Lynne

Rob Jungklas - Big Muddy - Floodland
Grace Askew - Billy The Kid - Adobe Red
Lizz Wright - Lost In The Valley (w/ Trina Basu & Arum Ramamurthy) - Shadow

instrumental interlude: Mark O'Connor - Sadness/ Darlin' Waltz

651

No comments:

Post a Comment