Sunday, January 28, 2018

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 1/27/2018

Shovels & Rope - Stono River Blues - Swimmin' Time
Paul Thorn - Hammer & Nail - Hammer & Nail Live
Mary Gauthier - The War After The War - Rifles And Rosary Beads
Shelby Lynne - You Don't Have A Heart - Suit Yourself
Joan Osborne - Spanish Harlem Incident - Songs Of Bob Dylan
Jules Shear - Half Hearted Head - One More Crooked Dance
Larry Raspberry & The High-Steppers - Fool In Cheap Clothing - High Steppin' & Fancy Dancin', Jukin' & Jivin'
Paul Kelly - Letter In The Rain - Life Is Fine
Nora Jane Struthers - Champion - Champion
Michelle Malone - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - The Times They Are A Changin' Vol.1
Chris Hillman - When I Get A Little Money - Bidin' My Time
Bob Dylan - Solid Rock - Trouble No More: Bootleg Series Vol. 13
Sexsmith & Kerr - Reaquainted - Destination Unknown
Radney Foster - Sycamore Creek - For You To See The Stars
Scott Miller - Lo Siento, Spanishburg WVA - Ladies Auxiliary
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Back In Your Life - Back In Your Life
Lydia Loveless - Boy Crazy - Boy Crazy And Single(s)
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Lucifer And The Fallen Angels - Tell The Devil I'm Gettin' There As Fast As I Can
Libby Kirkpatrick - Goodnight Venus - Goodnight Venus
Slaid Cleaves - Drunken Barber's Hand - Ghost On The Car Radio
Mavis Staples - Try Harder - If All I Was Was Black
David Crosby - What Are Their Names - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Garrison Starr & The Wealthy West - Little Starlight - Lovey Dovey
Birds Of Chicago - Alright Alright - American Flowers
Kelsey Waldon - Don't Hurt The Ones (Who've Loved You The Most) - I've Got A Way
Bruce Robison - Long Time Comin' - ...And The Back Porch Band
Joe Ely - Are You Listenin' Lucky - Lord Of The Highway
Becca Mancari - Waiting So Long - Good Woman
Mo Kenney - Field Song - In My Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment