Sunday, April 10, 2016

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 4/9/2016

Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet - Blue Diamond Mines - Spinning World
Steve Earle - This City - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive


  - Memphis Ukulele Band - Live In-Studio Performance -
   - Just Because
   - Blue Bayou
   - Valerie
   - (Just Enough To) Keep Me Hanging On
   - I Can Help
   - Brand New Key
   - In-Laws
   - Big River
   - Jesus On The Main Line
   - Three Little Birds
   - I'll Fly Away
   - I'll See You In My Dreams


Memphis Ukulele Band - I'm Living Good - Memphis Ukulele Band
Caroline Herring - Wise Woman - Twilight
Walter Hyatt - Foolin' Around - Some Unfinished Business, Vol. 1
Skip Battin - Captain Video - Skip
Mavis Staples - High Note - Livin' On A High Note
Bruce Cockburn - Great Big Love - Nothing But A Burning Light
Leon Russell - She Smiles Like A River - Leon Russell And The Shelter People
Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale - I Want To Do Everything For You - Buddy & Jim
Emmylou Harris - To Daddy - Quarter Moon In A Ten Cent Town


Big Thanks to the Memphis Ukulele Band for playing live for us and helping us raise money for WEVL's Spring Pledge Drive 2016! And thanks to all those who have pledged your support so far in the drive! Keep listening and keep calling 901-528-1990 and pledging through Saturday, 4/16/2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment