Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 10/11/2023

Toni Price - Call Of My Heart - Midnight Pumpkin

Margo Cilker - I Remember Carolina - Valley Of Heart's Delight
Crazy Horse - Dance, Dance, Dance - Crazy Horse
Rufus Wainwright - Harvest (w/ Andrew Bird & Chris Stills) - Folkocracy

Chrissie Hynde - How Glad I Am - Valve Bone Woe
Jess Klein - Athena - When We Rise
Richie Havens - Just Like A Woman - Mixed Bag

Taj Mahal - Lady Be Good - Savoy
Nicki Bluhm - I Hate You - To Rise You Gotta Fall

Caroline Spence - Clean Getaway - True North
Leo Kottke - Standing In My Shoes - Standing In My Shoes
Cory Branan - Waterfront (w/ Garrison Starr) - When I Go I Ghost

Mo Kenney - Field Song - In My Dreams
Sunny War - Hopeless (w/ Allison Russell & Chris Pierce) - Anarchist Gospel

Alex Chilton - Tee Ni Nee Ni Noo/ Tip On In - 19 Years: A Collection
The Wood Brothers - Worst Pain Of All - Heart Is The Hero
Valerie June - Man Done Wrong - The Order Of Time

Brennen Leigh - Carol With An E - Ain't Through Honky Tonkin' Yet
John Gorka - Procrastination Blues - Bright Side Of Down
Bruce Cockburn - King Of The Bolero - O Sun O Moon

The Blood Oranges - Hell's Half Acre - Crying Tree
Bailey Bigger - Arkansas Is Nice - single

Nick Lowe - Soulful Wind - The Impossible Bird
Peter Case - Wandering Days - Doctor Moan
Catie Curtis - While We're Here - While We're Here

Rickie Lee Jones - All The Way - Pieces Of Treasure
David Bromberg - Don't Put That Thing On Me - Midnight On The Water
Jeb Loy Nichols - What Does A Man Do All Day - The United States Of The Broken Hearted

instrumental interlude: Los Straitjackets - I Live On A Battlefield

570

No comments:

Post a Comment