Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 3/22/2023

Kieran Kane & Rayna Gellert - Bells & Clover - When The Sun Goes Down

Willis Nelson - Streets Of Baltimore - I Don't Know A Thing About Love: Songs Of Harlan Howard
The Be Good Tanyas - Waiting Around To Die - Chinatown
Ruthie Foster -  Soul Searching - Healing Time

Chris Hillman - I'm Still Alive - Like A Hurricane
Graham Winchester - Coming Down - Nobody Waters The Flowers
The Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet - All I Want To Do - Spinning World

Garrison Starr & The Gospel Truth - It's Alright - single
John Murry - I Need You - Califorlornia

Ron Sexsmith - When Our Love Was New - The Vivian Line
Suzzy Roche & Lucy Wainwright Roche - I Think I Am A Soul - I Can Still Hear You
Caitlin Rose - How Far Away - CAZIMI

Jeffrey Foucault - Pearl Handled Pistol - Stripping Cane
Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - My Baby Done Changed The Lock On The Door - Get On Board: The Songs Of Sonny Terry And Brownie McGhee

Louise Taylor - Cherry Tree - Written In Red
Francine Reed - That Rain Keeps Falling - The Incomparable Francine Reed
Eric Lewis - Prodigal Son - Before The Last Time

Squeeze - The Day I Get Home - Food For Thought (EP)
Bettye LaVette - Still Want To Be Your Baby - The Scene Of The Crime
Southern Avenue - That's All - single

Seatrain - Waiting For Elijah - Seatrain
Ryan Bingham & Nikki Lane - Ride Me Down Easy - Live Forever: Tribute To Billy Joe Shaver

Kelly McRae - Fair Weather - Easy On My Mind
Bonny Light Horseman - Sweetbread - Rolling Golden Holy
Grin - Sad Letter - All Out

Gurf Morlix - Caveman - Caveman
Marshall Chapman - Girl In A Bubble - It's About Time
Amy Ray - Joy Train - If It All Goes South

instrumental interlude: Jeff Beck - Constipated Duck

#513TS

No comments:

Post a Comment