Saturday, December 17, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 12/17/2022

Jack Hardy & Friends - Siela Na Cioch - Live On TTC 1.8.00

Patty Griffin - One Day We Could - Tape: Home Recordings & Rarities
Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter - How Will We Know? - Like, Love, Lust And The Open Halls Of The Soul
Jeb Loy Nichols - I've Enjoyed As Much Of This Good Life (As I Can Take) - The United States Of The Broken Hearted

Aaron Lee Tasjan - Don't Overthink It - Tasjan! Tasjan! Tasjan!
Mama Honey - You're The Only One - Out Of Darkness
Maria McKee - Life Is Sweet - High Dive

Short In The Sleeve - Wasting Time - single
Bob Schneider - Under My Skin - Lonelyland

Garrison Starr & The Gospel Truth - Oh My Soul - single
Carly Ritter - Storms On The Ocean - Carly Ritter
Alex McMurray - Ain't The Same - The Recent Future

Kane Welch Kaplin - What Are They Doing In Heaven Today - Kane Welch Kaplin
Bonny Light Horseman - Fleur De Lis - Rolling Golden Holy

Patty Larkin - The Book I'm Not Reading - À Gogo
Todd Snider - Where Will I Go/ Working On A Song - Live: Return Of The Storyteller
Kevin Gordon - Over The Levee - Cadillac Jack's #1 Son

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Playing With My Emotions - I Am The Moon II. Ascension
Erin McKeown - Thanks For The Boogie Ride - Lafayette
Watkins Family Hour - Thanks A Lot (w/ Jon Brion) - Vol. II

Arlo Guthrie - Gypsy Davy - Last Of The Brooklyn Cowboys
Kelsey Waldon - Sweet Little Girl - No Regular Dog

Amy Rigby - Keep It To Yourself - 18 Again: An Anthology
The Wealthy West - Her - Single
Leo Kottke - Pepe Hush (w/ Margo Timmins) - Great Big Boy

Amanda Shires - Hawk For The Dove - Take It Like A Man
Bailey Bigger - Weight Of Independence - Let's Call It Love (ext. single)
Willie Nelson - I'll Love You Till The Day I Die - A Beautiful Time

instrumental interlude: Monk Hazel & His Bienville Beat Orchestra - High Society

No comments:

Post a Comment