Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 9/14/2022

Linda Gail Lewis & Robbie Fulks - Who Cares - Wild! Wild! Wild!

Mama Honey - Last Time - Out Of Darkness
John Mayall - You Must Be Crazy - USA Union
Peter Mulvey & SistaStrings - Love Is The Only Thing - Love Is The Only Thing 

Dave's True Story - Crazy - Sex Without Bodies
Amanda Shires - Bad Behavior - Take It Like A Man
Audience - You're Not Smiling - House On The Hill

Andrew Bird - Faithless Ghost - Inside Problems
Pearl Charles - Imposter - Magic Mirror

Shemekia Copeland - Gullah Geechee - Done Come Too Far
Grayson Capps - Poison - Wail & Ride
Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - My Baby Done Changed The Lock On The Door - Get On Board: Songs Of Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee

Chrissie Hynde - Sweetheart Like You - Standing In The Doorway: Chrissie Hynde Sings Bob Dylan
The Local Honeys - If I Could Quit - The Local Honeys

David Crosby - What Are Their Names - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Cory Branan - O Charlene - When I Go I Ghost
Kim Richardson - Roll The Stone Away - True North

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Yes We Will - I Am The Moon: III. The Fall
Jonathan Edwards - Train Of Glory - Jonathan Edwards
Willie Nelson - Dusty Bottles - A Beautiful Time

Nancy Apple - Hound Dog - EP
Mavis Staples & Levon Helm - Move Along Train - Carry Me Home

Alex Chilton - My Baby Just Cares For Me - Clichés
Steve Forbert - Fried Oysters - Moving Through America
Dayna Kurtz - Far Away Again - Rise And Fall

Bonnie Raitt - Here Comes Love - Just Like That
Sonny Landreth - South Of I-10 - South Of I-10
Colin Linden - Ain't No Shame - Blow

instrumental interlude: Alban Berg Quartet: Beethoven String Quartet #6 In B-flat, Op. 18, No. 6: III. Scherzo (Allegro) & Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment