Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 2/16/2022

Joy Kills Sorrow - Fall On My Knees - Joy Kills Sorrow

Punch Brothers - Church Street Blues - Hell On Church Street
J.J. Cale - Who's Talking - Travel Log
Ana Egge - Wait A Minute - Between Us

Audra Mae - The River - The Happiest Lamb
Rodney Crowell - One Little Bird - Triage
Justin Townes Earl - What's She Crying For - Kids In The Street

Dar Williams - You Give It All Away - I'll Meet You Here
Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez - Him Who Saved Me - Let's Leave This Town

Short In The Sleeve - It's Time To Leave The Party - single
Jim's Big Ego - Party On The Everglades - They're Everywhere
K.C. Jones - Heat Rises - Queen Of The In Between

Willie Nelson - Can I Sleep In Your Arms - Red Headed Stranger
Elvis Costello & The Imposters - The Boy Named If - The Boy Named If

Martha Wainwright - Bleeding All Over You - I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too
Marcella & Her Lovers - En Chaleur - Live From Memphis
Dan Montgomery - Look At Us Now (w/ Candace Mache) - Gone

Jimmy Davis - Like The Gypsies That We Are - Jimmy Daddy's Acoustic Songlist, Vol. 3
Kelsey Waldon - Anyhow - White Noise/ White Lines
Mike Cooley, Patterson Hood & Jason Isbell - My Sweet Annette - Live At The Shoals Theatre

Sir Douglas Quintet - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights - The Best Of...
Valerie June - Summer's End - Broken Hearts & Dirty Windows: Songs Of John Prine, Vol. 2

Alvin Youngblood Hart - Nobody's Fault But Mine - Motivational Speaker
Jeb Loy Nichols - The World Loves A Fool - Jeb Loy
Kelly Willis - I Don't Want To Love You - Well Traveled Love

Tommy Womack - It's All About Me - I Thought I Was Fine
Shannon McNally - I Must Be In A Good Place Now - Small Town Talk
Ida Mae - Deep River (w/ Marcus King) - Click Click Domino

instrumental interlude: Booker T. & The M.G.s - Soul Dressing

403

No comments:

Post a Comment