Saturday, September 11, 2021

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 9/11/2021

Guy Clark - Soldier's Joy, 1864 - The Dark

Loveland Duren - Bridges I Had To Burn - Any Such Thing
Laura Love - Can I Get A Wet Nurse - Welcome To Pagan Place
The Flatlanders - Sittin' On Top Of The World - Treasure Of Love

Fairport Convention - I Don't Know Where I Stand - Hey Day: BBC Recordings
Jeb Loy Nichols - Living It Up - Jeb Loy
Continental Drifters - Crescent City - Drifted: In The Beginning And Beyond

Paul Thorn - Two Tears Of Joy - Never Too Late To Call
Indigo Girls - Uncle John's Band - Deadicated

Jim Lauderdale - Memory - Hope
The Subdudes - Why Do You Hurt Me So - Primitive Streak
Maia Sharp - Backburner - Mercy Rising

Marcella & Her Lovers - Put That Bronze - The Bronze Age
Alex Chilton & The Hi Rhythm Section - Maybelline - Boogie Shoes: Live On Beale Street

Mike Farris - Hope She'll Be Happier - Silver & Stone
Southern Avenue - Let's Get It Together - Be The Love You Want
David Bromberg - Bring It With You When You Come (w/ Levon Helm) - Use Me

Los Lobos - Sail On Sailor - Native Sons
Rosanne Cash - You Won't Let Me In - The Wheel
Randall Bramblett - Lazy (And I Know It) - Pine Needle Fire

Colin Linden  & Luther Dickinson - Honest I Do (w/ Rachel Davis) - Amour
Shannon McNally - Black Rose (w/ Buddy Miller) - The Waylon Sessions

The Warren Hood Band - What Everybody Wants - The Warren Hood Band
Chris Smither - What I Do - More From the Levee
Michelle Malone - Tonic - Homegrown

Cedric Burnside - The World Can Be So Cold - I Be Trying
Natalia Zukerman - Come Undone - Gast Station Roses
Josh Ritter - Be Of Good Heart - See Here, I Have Built You A Mansion

instrumental interlude: Stephane Grappelli - Lover Man 

363

No comments:

Post a Comment