Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 5/19/2021

Butch Hancock - If You Were A Bluebird (w/ Jimmie Dale Gilmore) - Own And Own

Alex Chilton & The Hi Rhythm Section - Boogie Shoes - Boogie Shoes: Live On Beale Street
Marshall Chapman - Jailhouse Rock - It's About Time
Jeffrey Foucault - Real Love - Deadstock: Uncollected Recordings

Al Stewart - Not The One - Modern Times
Pearl Charles - All The Way - Magic Mirror
Birds Of Chicago - Alright Alright - American Flowers

Jimbo Mathus & Andrew Bird - Beat Still My Heart - These 13
Reigning Sound - As Long - Break Up...Break Down

Sarah Jarosz - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - single
Sam Phillips - When I Fall - Martinis & Bikinis
Short In The Sleeve - Just As Well - 9 From 20

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - I Dug Up A Diamond - All The Roadrunning
Chris Smither - Drive You Home Again - More From The Levee

Amy Helm - Mandolin Wind - This Too Shall Light
Graham Winchester - Poem In Disguise - Graham Winchester
Jesse Winchester - Silly Heart - Third Down, 110 To Go

Heather Eatman - Soul Highway - Gorgeous Maze
Reba Russell - Your Up Is Down - Broke Down But Not Out
Steve Earle - Champagne Corolla - J.T.

Michael Fracasso - Man With 21 Faces - When I Lived In The Wild
Larkin Poe - Ramblin' Man - Kindred Spirits

Deering  & Down - Out  There Somewhere - Out There Somewhere
Van Duren - Bear With Me All The Way - Idiot Optimism
Ann Peebles - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - I Believe To My Soul

Aaron Lee Tasjan - Feminine Walk - Tasjan! Tasjan! Tasjan!
Over The Rhine - Goodbye (This Is Not Goodbye) - Films For Radio
Lucero - Back In Ohio - When You Found Me

instrumental interlude: Weather Report - Barbary Coast

#332

No comments:

Post a Comment