Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 3/3/2021

Sara Watkins - The Truth Won't Set Us Free - Young In All The Wrong Ways

Darrell Scott - Evangelina - Jaroso
k.d. lang - There You Go - A Truly Western Experience
Bettye LaVette - Drinking Again - Blackbirds

David Crosby - What Are Their Names? - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Luther Dickinson & The Cooperators feat. Sharde Thomas - Chevrolet - Live 2016
Tony Joe White - Where Do They Go? - Rain Crow

Garrison Starr - The Devil In Me - Girl I Used To Be
Heather Eatman - Alright - Candy & Dirt

Elvis Costello - What Is It That I Need That I Don't Already Have? - Hey Clockface
Amy LaVere - Washing Machine (Revisited) - Died Of Love (EP)
Elizabeth Cook - Bayonette - Aftermath

Adam Carroll - Red Bandana Blues - South Of Town
Wendy Moten - Driving Nails In My Coffin - I've Got You Covered

Wendy Colonna - I've Never Been - Nectar
Chris Smither - Let It Go - More From The Levee
Maia Sharp - Don't Come Around Tonight - Hardly Glamour

Cry, Cry, Cry - Memphis - Live @ The Freight
John Lennon & Yoko Ono - I'm Losing You - Double Fantasy
Maya De Vitry - Bread For The Circus

Fairport Convention - Who Knows Where The Time Goes? - Unhalfbricking
Dave Alvin - On The Way Downtown - From An Old Guitar

Tim O'Brien & Darrell Scott - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning - Real Time
Lynn Miles - She Drinks - We'll Look For Stars

Paul Simon - Born At The Right Time - Rhythm Of The Saints
Rose Polenzani - I Was Young Once - The Cornfield (EP)
John Hartford - I'm Still Here - Me Oh My How The Time Does Fly

instrumental interlude: The Bar-Kays - With A Child's Heart

#310

No comments:

Post a Comment