Thursday, December 17, 2020

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 12/16/2020

Joan Baez - The Brand New Tennessee Waltz - Blessed Are

Rice Drewry - Count On Me - single
Dillard & Clark - She Darked The Sun - The Fantastic Expedition Of Dillard & Clark
Lynn Miles - A Heart Can Only Take So Much - We'll Look For Stars

Sir Douglas Quintet - At The Crossroads - The Best Of...
Josh Ritter - Waitin' On You - See Here, I Have Built You A Mansion
Kait Lawson - Take Your Charge - Until We Drown

Suzzy Roche & Lucy Wainwright Roche - I Think I Am A Soul - I Can Still Hear You
Steve Forbert - Faith Hope And Love - Streets Of This Town

Rosanne Cash - Crawl Into The Promised Land - single
River Whyless - One For One - We All The Light
Joe Ely - Garden Of Manhattan - Love In The Midst Of Mayhem

The Blood Oranges - Hell's Half Acre - Crying Tree
The Mastersons - Circle The Sun - No Time For Love Songs

Dave Rawlings Machine - Short Haired Woman Blues - Nashville Obsolete
Sarah Harmer - Take Me Out - Are You Gone
Pierce Pettis - The Adventures Of Me And This Old Guitar - Father's Son

William Luke White - Glory Line - William Luke White (EP)
Natalia Zukerman - Gast Station Roses - Gas Station Roses
Will Sexton - Don't Take It From Me - Don't Walk The Darkness

Hookfoot - Movies - Hookfoot
Kris Delmhorst - Golden Crown - Long Day In The Milky Way

Pure Prairie League - Leave My Heart Alone - Bustin' Out
Wendy Moten - Every Season Changes You - I've Got You Covered
Allison Moorer - I Lost My Crystal Ball - Down To Believing

Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon - I Am Random - Noon
Kane, Welch, Kaplan - Lost John Dean - Lost John Dean
Sarah Jarosz - Pay It No Mind - World On The Ground

#290

No comments:

Post a Comment