Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 11/4/2020

John Prine & Mac Wiseman - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Standard Songs For Average People

Susan Werner - Wine Bottles - Flyover Country
Will Kimbrough - I Want Out - Spring Break
Lucinda Williams - You Can't Rule Me - Good Souls, Better Angels

Billy Joe Shaver - I Been To Georgia On A Fast Train - Old Five And Dimers Like Me
Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes - Hony Tonk Heroes
Billy Joe Shaver - Black Rose - Old Five And Dimers Like Me

Elizabeth Cook - Two Chords And A Lie - Aftermath
The Band - Jemima Surrender - The Band

Bettye LaVette - Romance In The Dark - Blackbirds
Richard Thompson - If I Could Live My Life Again - Bloody Noses (EP)
Courtney Marie Andrews - It Must Be Someone Else's Fault - Old Flowers

Stephen Stills - The Treasure (Take One) - Manassas
Marshall Chapman - Don't Be Cruel - Songs I Can't Live Without

Billy Joe Shaver & Todd Snider - Deja Blues - Freedom's Child
Shaver - If I Give My Soul - Tramp On Your Street
Todd Snider - Good News Blues - East Nashville Skyline

Larkin Poe - Every Bird That Flies - Self Made Man
Don Bryant - Your Love Is To Blame - You Make Me Feel
Shelby Lynne - Don't Even Believe In Love - Shelby Lynne

Alvin Youngblood Hart's Muscle Theory - Motivational Speaker - Live On TTC 11.2.13
Eilen Jewell - Summertime - Green River/ Summertime (single)

Shaver - Old Chunk Of Coal - Tramp On Your Street
Joe Ely - Live Forever - Panhandle Rambler
Billy Joe Shaver - When The Word Was Thunderbird - I'm Just An Old Chunk Of Coal

Margaret Glaspy - Without Him - Devotion
Rufus Wainwright - Devils And Angels (Hatred) - Unfollow The Rules
Kris Delmhorst - Golden Crown - Long Day In The Milky Way

#279.BJS

No comments:

Post a Comment