Sunday, September 20, 2020

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 9/19/2020

 Anais Mitchell & Rachel Ries - Come September - Country EP

John Prine - I Remember Everything - single
Dar Williams - I Won't Be Your Yoko Ono - The Green World
Lynn Miles - Main St. - We'll Look For Stars
J.J. Cale - Like You Used To - Closer To You 

Mark Edgar Stuart - Happy At Home - Folk Beef (EP)
Mo Kenney - Dancing - In My Dreams
North Mississippi AllStars - Living Free - Up And Rolling
Sue Foley - Let Me Drive - Love Comin' Down
Marshall Chapman - Don't Be Cruel - Songs I Can't Live Without
Steve Goodman - The I Don't Know Where I'm Goin' Buy I'm Goin' Nowhere In A Hurry Blues - Steve Goodman

Ray Wylie Hubbard - Bad Trick (w/ Ringo Starr, Don Was, Joe Walsh & Chris Robinson) - Co-Starring
Delaney & Bonnie - Groupie (Superstar) - The Best Of...
Bonny Light Horseman - Jane Jane - Bonny Light Horseman
Marlee MacLeod - Everything You Know Is Wrong - Favorite Ball And Chain
Graham Winchester - Box Where No One Talks - Graham Winchester

Steve Forbert - Resposibility - The American In Me
Kelsey Waldon - Very Old Barton - White Noise/ White Lines
Diana Krall - You Know - I Know Everything's Made For Love - Glad Rag Doll
Todd Snider - Angel From Montgomery - single

The Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet - Living In Babylon - Spinning World
Eilen Jewell - Green River - Green River/ Summertime (single)
Chris Hillman - Wildflowers - Bidin' My Time
Maya De Vitry - Something In The Way She Moves - How To Break A Fall
John Hartford - In Tall Buildings - Me O My How The Time Does Fly

Don Bryant - 99 Pounds - You Make Me Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment