Sunday, December 1, 2019

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 11/30/2019

Greg Brown - Canned Goods - The Live One
Pieta Brown - Morning Fire - Freeway
J.D. Souther - Journey Down The Nile - If The World Was You
Joe Henry - Mule - The Gospel According To Water
Ann Peebles - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - I Believe To My Soul
Aimee Mann - Hold On - Come On Up To The House: Women Sing Waits
Rice Drewry - Goodbye To Laredo - Way Out Here
Reckless Sleepers - I Wake Up Loving You - Big Boss Sounds
Bonnie Bishop - Keep On Moving - The Walk
Randy Newman - Baltimore - Little Criminals
Allison Moorer - All I Wanted (Thanks Anyway) - Blood
Ana Egge - Rise Above - Is It The Kiss
Robert Earl Keen - No Kinda Dancer - No Kinda Dancer
Kinky Friedman - Carryin' The Torch - Resurrection
Eilen Jewell - Beat The Drum - Gypsy
Fred Eaglesmith - Cold War - Falling Stars And Broken Hearts
Sara Jean Kelley - Astronaut - The Wild
Flying Burrito Brothers - Dim Lights - Dim Lights, Thick Smoke And Loud, Loud Music
Kelsey Waldon - Kentucky, 1988 - White Noise/ White Lines
Drew Holcomb & The Nieghbors - But I'll Never Forget The Way You Make Me Feel - Dragons
Lucy Wainwright Roche - The Worst Part - Lucy
Short In The Sleeve - Darkest Places - Traces
Jimmy LaFave - I May Be Used (But I Ain't Used Up) - Peace Town
Sue Foley - You're Barkin' Up The Wrong Tree - Love Comin' Down
North Mississippi AllStars - Drunk Outdoors - Up And Rolling
The Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet - All I Want To Do - Spinning World

No comments:

Post a Comment