Sunday, October 29, 2017

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 10/28/2017

Donovan - Sunny Goodge Street - Catch The Wind
Joe Henry - Believer - Thrum
Chely Wright - Holy War (w/ Rodney Crowell) - I Am The Rain
Lizz Wright - All The Way Here - Grace
Susan Marshall - Hound Dog - 639 Madison
Carrie Rodriguez - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Love & Circumstance
Bruce Robison - Squeezebox - ...And The Back Porch Band
Walt Wilkins - Going Up To Fort Worth - Hopewell
Becca Mancari - Golden - Good Woman
Josh Ritter - When Will I Be Changed (w/ Bob Weir) - Gathering
Neil Young - Yonder Stands The Sinner - Time Fades Away
Lucinda Williams - Lines Around Your Eyes - This Sweet Old World
Deering And Down - Whatcha Thinkin' Of - Break This Record
Garrison Starr & The Wealthy West - That Could Be Us - Lovey Dovey
Susan Werner - 1944 Chevy Bel Air - An American In Havana
The Beatles - Oh Darling - Abbey Road
John Oates w/ Bekka Bramlett - I Blinked Once - An American Troubadour: The Songs Of Steve Forbert
Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams - When I Stop Loving You - Contraband Love
Lydia Loveless - Same To You - Real
Radney Foster - It Ain't Done With Me - For You To See The Stars
Chris Hillman - Given All I Can See - Bidin' My Time
The Stray Birds - Heavy Hands - Live On TTC 1.26.13
Kris Delmhorst - Color Of The Sky - The Wild
Bruce Cockburn - States I'm In - Bone On Bone
Brandy Zdan - Love To A Ghost - Brandy Zdan
Lilly Hiatt - Trinity Lane - Trinity Lane
Richard Shindell - By Now - Sparrow's Point

No comments:

Post a Comment