Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 3/8/2017

Crooked Still - Darling Corey - Hop High
Fred Eaglesmith & The Flying Squirrels - I Like Trains - Ralph's Last Show
Justin Townes Earle - My Baby Drives - Single Mothers
Lone Justice - Wait Til We Get Home - Lone Justice
Jason Isbell - How To Forget - Something More Than Free
John Kilzer - Kentucky Water - Seven
Kim Richardson - Roll The Stone Away - True North
Garland Jeffreys - It's What I Am - Truth Serum
Martin Mull - Partly Marion - Mulling It Over
Holly Palmer - Different Languages - Holly Palmer
Sugar & The Hi Lows - I've Got You Covered - Sugar & The Hi Lows
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Tears Before Bed Time - Imperial Bedroom
Peter Wolf - The Night Comes Down (For Willie Deville) - Midnight Souvenirs
Richard Thompson - Bathsheba Smiles - Mock Tudor
Hank Dogs - Whole Way - Half Smile
Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea - Lonelyland
The Weepies - I Was Made For Sunny Days - Be My Thrill
XTC - Season Cycle - Skylarking
Julie Miller w/ Buddy Miller - All My Tears - Broken Things
The Stray Birds - When I Die - Magic Fire
Arlo Guthrie - My Front Pages - Running Down The Road
Patty Larkin - Phone Message - Watch The Sky
Bruce Cockburn - See You Tomorrow - Life Short Call Now
Amy Speace - Haven't Learned A Thing - The Killer In Me
Pat MacDonald & Melaniejane - I Pray It Never Comes - Invisible Pistols
Grace Askew - Until They Lay Me Down To Rest - Until They Lay Me Down To Rest
Cary Hudson - What The Old Man Told Me - Cool Breeze
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - Smoke, Smoke, Smoke (That Cigarette) - Too Much Fun (The Best Of...)

#126

No comments:

Post a Comment