Sunday, February 12, 2017

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 2/11/2017

Peter Case - Pair Of Brown Eyes - Peter Case
Amanda Shires - Slippin' - My Piece Of Land
Steve Forbert - Never Trust A Man Who Doesn't Drink - Flying At Night
Neil Young - Silver & Gold - Silver & Gold
Tift Merritt - Something Came Over Me - Stitch Of The World
Chuck Prophet - If I Was Connie Britton - Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins
Amy Rigby - I Don't Wanna Talk About Love No More - Little Fugitive
Alejandro Escovedo - Heartbreak Smile - Burn Something Beautiful
James Luther Dickinson - Roly Poly - Killers From Space
Brigitte Demeyer & Will Kimbrough - The Juke - Mockingbird Soul
The Wood Brothers - Mary Anna - Live At The Barn
Ry Cooder - Ax Sweet Mama - Boomer's Story
Gillian Welch - Dry Town - Boots No. 1
Chely Wright - What About Your Heart - I Am The Rain
Catie Curtis - You Are Loved - While We're Here
Rev Neil Down - Warm Up 2 Me - Eire Of My Ways
Ruthie Foster w/ William Bell - You Don't Miss Your Water - Let It Burn
Shovels & Rope - Buffalo Nickel - Little Seeds
Kelsey Waldon - I'd Rather Go On - I've Got A Way
Eddie L. Smith - These Feelings For You - I'm Stayin' Long
Jack Ingram - Can't Get Any Better Than This - Midnight Motel
Delta Joe Sanders - A Beautiful Song - Working Without A Net
Jimmy Stephens, Jr. & The BCRD - Road Songs - Road Ready
Laura Love - In Lincoln - You Ain't Got No Easter Clothes
Jonatha Brooke - Put The Gun Down - Midnight. Hallelujah
Crazy Horse - Beggar's Day - Crazy Horse
Plainsong - Sell Out Agitation Waltz - Reinventing Richard: The Songs Of Richard Farina
Iris Dement - I Don't Want To Get Adjusted - Lifeline

No comments:

Post a Comment