Sunday, January 22, 2017

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 1/21/2017

Greg Trooper - 21st Century Boy - Popular Demons
Suzanne Vega - Harper Lee - Lover, Beloved
The Wood Brothers - I Got Loaded - Live At The Barn
Michelle Malone - Feather In A Hurricane - Debris
Jimmy Stephens, Jr. & The BCRD - I've Been Searching - Road Ready
Catie Curtis - You Are Loved - While We're Here
Tim O'Brien - Rock In My Shoe - Rock In My Shoe
Jonatha Brooke - Midnight Hallelujah - Midnight. Hallelujah.
Butch Hancock - Firewater Seeks Its Own Level - Own & Own
Kelsey Waldon - Traveling Down That Lonesome Road - I've Got A Way
Jack Ingram - All Over Again - Midnight Motel
Neko Case - Soulful Shade Of Blue - The Tigers Have Spoken
Gillian Welch - 455 Rocket - Boots No. 1
Keith Sykes w/ Grace Askew - Everything I Do Is Wrong - I Feel Like Going Home
Jim Lauderdale - It All Started And Ended With You - This Changes Everything
Greg Trooper - All The Way To Amsterdam - Incident On Willow Street
Greg Trooper - Halfway - Popular Demons
Greg Trooper - Everything's A Miracle - Live At The Rock Room
Rodney Crowell - You're Still On My Mind - The Life And Songs Of Emmylou Harris
Kate Campbell - Boulder To Birmingham - Twang On A Wire
John Prine & Susan Tedeschi - Color Of The Blues - For Better, Or Worse
Jason Isbell - Blow Wind Blow - The Musical Mojo Of Dr. John
John Mayall - So Hard To Share - The Turning Point
Madeleine Peyroux - Shout Sister Shout - Secular Hymns
Lydia Loveless - Out On Love - Real
Will Taylor & Strings Attached w/ Barbara K - My Name Is Truth - Collaborations
Alejandro Escovedo - Beauty & The Buzz - Burn Something Beautiful
Greg Trooper - When I Think Of You My Friends - Make It Through This World

No comments:

Post a Comment