Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 10/26/2016

Steven Fromholz - Come On Down To Texas (For Awhile) - Old Fart In The Mirror
Terre & Maggie Roche - The Mountain People - Seductive Reasoning
John Prine - Yes, I Guess, They Oughta Name A Drink After You - Diamonds In The Rough
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - My Home In My Hand - Lost In The Ozone
Kate Campbell - See Rock City - Moonpie Dreams
Courtney Marie Andrews - Honest Life - Honest Life
Jonathan Edwards - It's A Beautiful Day - Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy
Gillian Welch - One More Dollar - Revival
Pine Hill Project - Lately - Tomorrow You're Going
Tim Krekel - Sugar From My Baby - Happy Town
Sara Jean Kelley - Free - The Waiting Place
Gurf Morlix - Food, Water, Shelter And Love - Diamonds To Dust
Aoife O'Donovan - Oh, Mama - Fossils
The Wandering - The Outlaw - Go On Now, You Can't Stay Here
Kevin Gordon - Don't Stop Me This Time - Gloryland
Grin - Slippery Fingers - Grin 1 + 1
Al Anderson - Bang Bang Bang - Pay Before You Pump
Michelle Malone - 2  Horns And 2 Wings - Stompin' Ground
Josh Ritter - Lantern - So Runs The World Away
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Good Light - Good Light
Caitlin Rose - Only A Clown - The Stand-In
Madeleine Peyroux - I Must Be Saved - Bare Bones
Ed Romanoff - St. Vincent de Paul - Ed Romanoff
David Crosby - What Are Their Names - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Harlan T. Bobo - Too Much Love - Too Much Love
Caleb Sweazy - Burn - Cotton & Coal
Grace Askew & The Black Market Goods - Go My Way - Grace Askew & The Black Market Goods
Rhiannon Giddens - She's Got You - Tomorrow Is My Turn

#113

No comments:

Post a Comment