Saturday, August 20, 2016

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 8/20/2016

Loretta Lynn - Black Jack David - Full Circle
Justin Townes Earle - Hard Livin' - The Good Life
Maria Muldaur - He Calls That Religion - Marian Muldaur & Her Garden Of Joy
Jimmy Davis - My Song - Jimmy Daddy's Acoustic Song List Vol. II
Neil Young - From Hank To Hendrix - Harvest Moon
Hem - All That I'm Good For - Rabbit Songs
Redbird - Buckets Of Rain - Redbird
Eilen Jewell - Fourth Degree - Boundary County
Shawn Colvin - All Fall Down - All Fall Down
Dan Montgomery - Lost My Drivin' Wheel (w/ Louis Meyers) - Live On TTC 4/14/12
The Band - Jemima Surrender - The Band
Brigitte Demeyer - This Fix I'm In - Rose Of Jericho
Tim Easton - Help Me Find My Space Girl - Special 20
Adam Carroll - Home Again - South Of Town
Jesse Winchester - The Just Can't Help Themselves - Humour Me
William Bell - Poison In The Well - This Is Where I Live
Anne McCue - As The Crow Flies - Koala Motel
Trigger Hippy - Rise Up Singing - Trigger Hippy
Carly Ritter - The Ever-Loving Kind - Carly Ritter
The Roches - You (Make My Life Come True) - Can We Go Home Now
Donovan - Epistle To Dippy - Greatest Hits
Audience - Buy Me An Island - Lunch
Graham Nash - I Used To Be A King - Songs For Beginners
Ron Sexsmith - Lucky Penny - Carousel One
Jennifer Kimball - Lightning Bugs - Oh, Hear Us
Paul "Snowflake" Taylor - Get Things Done - Open Closed
Emitt Rhodes - Live 'Til You Die - Emitt Rhodes

#103

No comments:

Post a Comment