Friday, April 29, 2016

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 4/27/2016

Crooked Still - Shady Grove - Hop High
Jonathan Byrd - The Cocaine Kid - This Is The New That
Steve Goodman - Jazz Man - Steve Goodman
Ruthie Foster - Second Coming - Promise Of A Brand New Day
Will Kimbrough - Moves Me Deeply - A Case For Case: Tribute To Peter Case
Sue Foley - Love Comin' Down - Love Comin' Down
Leon Russell - Of Thee I Sing - Leon Russell & The Shelter People
Fred Eaglesmith - Train Wreck - Tambourine
Loretta Lynn - Everything It Takes w/  Elvis Costello - Full Circle
Donna The Buffalo - Mr. King - Rockin' In The Weary Land
Gordon Lightfoot - The Way I Feel - Dylan, Cash & The Nashville Cats
Crazy Horse - Carolay - Crazy Horse
Kim Richey - Just My Luck - Kim Richey
Toni Price - Foolin' Around - Low Down And Up
Lucy Kaplansky - My Name Joe - The Tide
NRBQ - Like A Locomotive - Wild Weekend
Al Anderson - Without Your Love - Pay Before You Pump
Shaver - If I Give My Soul - Victory
Allison Moorer - Ruby Jewel Was Here - Miss Fortune
Laura Cantrell - Letters - KGSR Broadcasts, Vol. 14
Carrie Rodriguez - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Love And Circumstance
Darrell Scott, Danny Thompson & Kenny Malone - I Still Miss Someone - Live In NC
Continental Drifters - The Highway Of The Saints - Continental Drifters
Sam Phillips - Slapstick Heart - Omnipop (It's Only A Flesh Wound, Lambchop)
The Jayhawks - (In My) Wildest Dreams - Smile
Joe Henry - Let Me Have It All (Sylvester Stewart) - Trampoline
Marcella & Her Lovers - We Rewind - The Bronze Age

#88

No comments:

Post a Comment