Sunday, February 14, 2016

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 2/13/2016

Adam Carroll - Home Again - South Of Town
Shawn Colvin - Baker Street w/ David Crosby - Uncovered
Lucinda Williams - Dust - The Ghosts Of Highway 20
Crazy Horse - Carolay - Crazy Horse
Brandy Zdan - Only The Sad Songs - Brandy Zdan
Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks - How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away - Original Recordings
Dan  Hicks w/ Rickie Lee Jones - I Scare Myself - Beatin' The Heat
Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks - The Blues My Naughty Baby Gave To Me - Tangled Tales
Dan Bern - Merle, Hank & Johnny - Hoody
Steve Young - Montgomery In The Rain - Solo/ Live
Buddy Miller & Friends - After The Fire Is Gone w/ Lee Ann Womack - Cayamo: Sessions At Sea
Al Anderson - Listen To Your Heart - Pay Before You Pump
Lynn Miles - Just Let It Snow - Winter
Rhiannon Giddens - Underneath The Harlem Moon - Factory Girl EP
The Duhks - Sleepin' Is All I Want To Do (Stars On A Sunny Day) - Fast Paced World
Willie Sugarcapps - The Highway Breaks My Heart - Paradise Right Here
Dave Rawlings Machine - The Weekend - Nashville Obsolete
Lee Baker - Talkin' Turkey In The Straw - On Air: Live Recordings From The WEVL Archives


 - Luther Dickinson - Live in-studio interview and performance -
   - Hurry Up Sunrise
   - Let It Roll
   - One Kind Favor (See That My Grave Is Kept Clean)/ Horseshoe


Luther Dickinson - Bang Bang Lulu - Blues & Ballads; A Folksinger's Songbook Volumes I & II
Kelley McRae - Stay Close To Me - Easy On My Mind
Emmylou Harris - Tennessee Rose - Cimmaron

No comments:

Post a Comment