Sunday, August 2, 2015

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 8/1/2015

Kathleen Edwards - Hockey Skates - Failer
Leonard Cohen - I Can't Forget - I Can't Forget; A Souvenir Of The Grand Tour
Amy Helm - Rescue Me - Didn't It Rain
John Hammond - 2:19 - Wicked Grin
Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams - Surrender To Love - Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams
Jason Isbell - If It Takes A Lifetime - Something More Than Free
Rodney Crowell - Ain't Livin' Long Like This - The Rodney Crowell Collection
Kasey Chambers - Too Late To Save Me - Bittersweet
Leon Russell - Sweet Emily - Leon Russell And The Shelter People
Eilen Jewell - My Hometown - Sundown Over Ghost Town
Ted Horrell & The Monday Night Card - Goodnight, Macy - Sputnik
Gillian Welch - Wrecking Ball - Soul Journey
Indigo Girls - Elizabeth - One Lost Day
Richard Thompson - Beatnik Walking - Still
Lamar Sorrento - Tell Me - Super Fantastic Voyage
Jim Lauderdale - Don't Build Your World Around It - Every Second Counts
The Waifs - Blindly Believing - Beautiful You
Marcella & Her Lovers - Put That Bronze - The Bronze Age
Leo Kottke - Corrina, Corrina - Standing In My Shoes
Wisewater - What Have I Been Saying - The Demonstration
Joe Ely - Fightin' For My Life - Streets Of Sin
Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line - The Same Road - Wake
Jimbo Mathus - Mama Please - Blue Healer
Greg Trooper - All The Way To Amsterdam - Live At The Rock Room
Continental Drifters - Snow - Better Day
Chuck Brodsky - I Used To Fall - Tell Tale Heart
Sid Selvidge - Since I Met You Baby - Twice Told Tales

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing Eilen Jewell's song, "My Hometown". She's my new favorite artist, thanks to you.

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete