Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Wednesday 6/17/2015

Arlo Guthrie - My Creole Belle - Running Down The Road
Iris Dement - The Shores Of Jordan - My Life
Adam Carroll - Cane River Blues - South Of Town
Nanci Griffith - This Heart - Flyer
John Prine - Saddle In The Rain - In Person & On Stage
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - On Your Way Down - The River In Reverse
Neko Case - John Saw That Number - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood
Jim Lauderdale - No Later Than Soon - Black Roses
Martin Sexton - The Beast In Me - The American
Reba Russell Band - Stop These Teardrops - On Air: Music From The WEVL Archives
Sid Selvidge - Wrong Number - Waiting For A Train
Fred Eaglesmith - Alcohol & Pills - Lipstick Lies & Gasoline
Terri Binion - Leavin' This Town - Leavin' This Town
Pawtuckets - Mississippi Parking Lot - Rest Of Our Days
George Harrison - If Not For You - All Things Must Pass
The Weepies - They're In Love, Where Am I? - Be My Thrill
Steve Forbert - My Time Ain't Long - Rocking Horse Head
Bruce Cockburn - Pacing The Cage - The Charity Of Night
Kim Richey - Take Me To The Other Side - Thorn In My Heart
Chuck Prophet - Rise - The Hurting Business
Los Lobos - Kiko And The Lavender Moon - Kiko
Jonatha Brooke - Better After All - Back In The Circus
Keith Sykes - Maybe I'm A Mockingbird - I'm Not Strange, I'm Just Like You
Slaid Cleaves - Breakfast In Hell - Broke Down
Anais Mitchell - Dyin' Day - Young Man In America
Greg Brown - Pledging My Time - A Nod To Bob; An Artist's Tribute To Bob Dylan
Eliza Gilkyson - Paradise Hotel - Paradise Hotel
Guy Clark - Shut Up And Talk To Me - Dublin Blues

#29

No comments:

Post a Comment