Sunday, May 10, 2015

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 5/9/2015

Rachel Harrington - House Of Cards - Celilo Falls
Mark Edgar Stuart - Louise From Deridder - Trinity My Dear
Chuck Brodsky - New Shoes For Tom Guerin - Tell Tale Heart
John Hartford - Gentle On My Mind - Me Oh My How The Time Does Fly
Amy LaVere & Will Sexton - Tonight Will Be Fine - Hallelujah I'm A Dreamer
Robert Earl Keen - Walls Of Time - Happy Prisoner; The Bluegrass Sessions
Iris Dement - Hobo Bill's Last Ride - The Songs Of Jimmy Rodgers
Steve Earle & The Dukes - Baby's Just As Mean As Me - Terraplane
Garland Jeffreys - It's What I Am - Truth Serum
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Shine Like Lightning - Medicine
The Weepies - Learning To Fly - Sirens
Patty Larkin w/ Martin Sexton - Lately - 25
Martin Sexton - Supper Time - Mixtape Of The Open Road
Ron Sexsmith - Before The Light Is Gone - Carousel One
Shelby Lynne - Love Is Strong - I Can't Imagine
Joe Henry - Animal Skin - Tiny Voices
Dayna Kurtz - You're Not What I Need (But You're All That I Want) - Rise And Fall
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Hey Mama, My Time Ain't Long - The Ruffian's Misfortune
Lucero - The Only One - That Much Further West
Allison Moorer - Have You Ever Seen The Rain? - Down To Believing
Maria Muldaur - Shout You Cats - ...And Her Garden Of Joy
Anne McCue - Little White Cat - Blue Sky Thinkin'
Dead Soldiers - High Anxiety - High Anxiety
The Pine Hill Project - I Know You Rider - Tomorrow You're Going
Michelle Shocked - Winter Wheat - Kind Hearted Woman
Jonathan Byrd - Working Offshore - You Can't Outrun The Radio
Bruce Robison - Virginia - Eleven Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment