Sunday, April 26, 2015

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 4/25/2015

Al Stewart - The Dark And The Rolling Sea - Modern Times
Anais Mitchell - Why We Build The Wall - XOA
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Too Young Ripe Too Young Rotten - The Ruffian's Misfortune
Brandi Carlile - What Can I Say - Brandi Carlile
Dead Soldiers - Ironclad - High Anxiety
Dayna Kurtz - It's How You Hold Me - Rise And Fall
J.D. Souther - Journey Down The Nile - If The World Was You
The Pine Hill Project - I Live On A Battlefield - Tomorrow You're Going
Wendy Colonna - I've Never Been - Nectar
James McMurtry - You Got To Me - Complicated Game
Allison Moorer - I Lost My Crystal Ball - Down To Believing
Joe Henry - Fireman's Wedding - Kindness Of The World
Mike Farris - Mercy Now - Shine For All The People
Rhiannon Giddens - Last Kind Words - Tomorrow Is My Turn
The Weepies - River From The Sky - Sirens
Suzanne Vega - I'll Never Be Your Maggie May - Songs In Red And Gray
Ron Sexsmith - Lucky Penny - Carousel One
Jonathan Byrd - A Big Truck Brought It - You Can't Outrun The Radio
McKendree  Spring - Hobo Lady - God Bless The Conspiracy
Anne McCue - Little White Cat - Blue Sky Thinkin'
Jesse Winchester - Gentleman Of Leisure - Gentleman Of Leisure
The Psycho Sisters - Gone Fishin - Up On The Chair, Beatrice
Steve Earle & The Dukes - Gamblin' Blues - Terraplane
David Crosby - Cowboy Movie - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Martin Sexton - Do It Daily - Mixtape Of The Open Road
Madeleine Peyroux - Bare Bones - Bare Bones
Mark Edgar Stuart - Napoleon Blues - Trinity My Dear
Van Morrison - School Of Hard Knocks - Keep It Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment