Sunday, September 7, 2014

Playlist For WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 9/6/2014

Delta Joe Sanders - Yoknapatawpha - Always Go With Your Heart
Grace Askew - Wild Heart - Scaredy Cat
Rob Jungklas - Mary Sees Angels - Nothing To Fade
Madeleine Peyroux - The Things I've Seen Today - Standing On The Rooftop
Short In The Sleeve - Only Song I'll Hear - A Broken Heart And Some Chords
Dan Montgomery - The Drunken Mouth - Sin, Repent, Repeat
Maria Muldaur - License To Kill - Yes We Can
Ruthie Foster - It Might Not Be Right - Promise Of A Brand New Day
Judy Collins - In My Life - In My Life
Amy LaVere - How? - Runaway's Diary
Cory Branan - All I Got And Gone - The No-Hit Wonder
Luka Bloom - Everyman - Eleven Songs
Natalie Merchant - Texas - Natalie Merchant
Kenneth Pattengale & Joey Ryan - White Girl - Look Again To The Wind: Johnny Cash's Bitter Tears Revisited
Paul Thorn - I Backslide On Friday - Too Blessed To Be Stressed
Toni Price - Sarah - Sol Power
John Hiatt - Nothin' I Love - Terms Of My Surrender


  - Jimbo Mathus - Live In Studio -
   - Tallahatchie -
   - Shine Like A Diamond -
   - Mill Town -


Jimbo Mathus & The Tri-State Coalition - Writing Spider - Dark Night Of The Soul
Lucinda Williams - I Just Wanted To See You So Bad - Lucinda Williams
The Secret Sisters - Bad Habit - Put Your Needle Down
Joe Ely - You Got The Broken Heart - B4 84
Kelley Mickwee - Dark Side Of Town - You Used To Live Here
Kelly Willlis - Up All Night - Kelly Willis



No comments:

Post a Comment