Sunday, December 22, 2013

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks Wednesday 12/18/13

David Crosby - Music Is Love - If I Could Only Remember My Name
Indigo Girls - Uncle John's Band - Deadicated
Lori McKenna - Stealing Kisses - Bittertown
Richard Shindell - Are You Happy Now - Sparrow's Point
Steve Forbert - Rose Marie - Live At The Bottom Line
Garland Jeffreys - Dragons To Slay - Truth Serum
Joni Mitchell - Harlem In Havana - Taming The Tiger
Gurf Morlix - No Goodwill Stores in Waikiki - Blaze Foley's 113th Wet Dream
Cary Hudson - 8 Ball Blues - Memphis Troubadours: 3 Chords And The Truth
Kim Richey - I'm Going Down - Thorn In My Heart
Nils Lofgren - Goin' Back - Nils Lofgren
Sid Selvidge - Swannanoa Tunnel - A Little Bit Of Rain
Ani DiFranco - Our Lady Of The Underground - Hadestown
Steve Earle - After Mardi Gras - The Low Highway
Leo Kottke - World Turning - Standing In My Shoes
Shawn Colvin - Fall Of Rome - All Fall Down
Graham Nash - Grave Concern - Wild Tales
Dolly Varden - Saskatchewan To Chicago - For Awhile
Emmylou Harris - Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight - Quarter Moon In A Ten Cent Town
Bob Dylan - Ninety Miles An Hour (Down A Dead End Street) - Down In The Groove
Harry Nilsson - Jump Into The Fire - Nilsson Schmilsson
Caitlin Rose - When I'm Gone - The Stand-In
Michael Fracasso - Chain Link Fence - World In A Drop Of Water
Cory Brannan - Darken My Door - Mutt
Clare Burson - Thieves - Thieves
Josh Ritter - New Lover - The Beast In Its Tracks
Sara Watkins - Lock & Key - Sun Midnight Sun
Jim Lauderdale - I'm Happiest When I'm Moving - The Hummingbirds

#25

No comments:

Post a Comment