Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks Wednesday 11/6/13

Michelle Malone - Winter Muscadyne - Sugarfoot
Jerry Jeff Walker - Backslider's Wine - Viva Terlingua
Bottle Rockets - Gotta Get Up - Brand New Year
Cheri Knight - Wishing Well - the Knitter
Leon Russell - I Put A Spell On You - Leon Russell
The Flatlanders - Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown - The Odessa Tapes
The Little Willies - Fist City - For The Good Times
Greg Brown - Billy From The Hills - Slant 6 Mind
Chip Taylor - 101 In Cashbox - Chip Taylor's Last Chance
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Hanging Up My Heart - Old Yellow Moon
Big Star - Thirteen - #1 Record
Anais Mitchell - Young Man In America - Young Man In America
Tom Waits - I Don't Wanna Grow Up - Bone Machine
John Prine - Everybody Wants To Feel Like You - The Missing Years
Neko Case - Guided By Wire - Furnace Room Lullaby
Jesse Winchester - Let The Rough Side Drag - Let The Rough Side Drag
Rob Jungklas - Black Snake Moan - The Spirit And The Spine
Lucinda Williams - Can't Let Go - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon - Sweet Emotion - Sixty Six Steps
Bill Kirchen - Hammer Of The Honky-Tonk Gods - Hammer Of The Honky-Tonk Gods
Kate Campbell - Jesus & Tomatoes - Sing Me Out
Brandon McGovern & The Scrappers - Reality Always Wins - Bowling Alleys, BBQ Joints & Billiard Halls
Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks - I Scare Myself - Original Recordings
Ani DiFranco - Loom - Little Plastic Castle
Nick Drake - Cello Song - Way To Blue
Nick Lowe - Switchboard Susan - Basher
Anne McCue - Hellfire Raiser - Koala Motel
Neil Young - My My Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) - Rust Never Sleeps
The Trishas - Trouble About My Soul - The Call Us The Trishas

#22

No comments:

Post a Comment