Sunday, September 15, 2013

Playlist For WEVL's Through The Cracks Saturday 9/7/13

John Gorka - Where The Bottles Break - Jack's Crows
Lori McKenna - My Love Follows You Where You Go - Massachusetts
Jed Zimmerman - In The Picture With You - Shedlight
Susan Cowsill - Don't Worry, Baby - Just Believe It
Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion - Lowest Ebb - Wassaic Way
Robbie Fulks - That's Where I'm From - Gone Away Backward
Michelle Malone - Chattahoochie Boogaloo - Debris
Motel Mirrors - The Best Mistake I'd Ever Make Again - Motel Mirrors
Colin Linden - Homesick In My Own Backyard - Through The Storm, Through The Night
Patty Griffin - Go Wherever You Wanna Go - American Kid
Aoife O'Donovan - Lay My Burden Down - Fossils
Bob Schneider - Best Day Ever - Burden Of Proof
Rosanne Cash - I Don't Want To Spoil The Party - Hits 1979 - 1989
Serena Ryder - For You - Harmony
Ashleigh Flynn - Dirty Hands And Dirty Feet - A Million Stars
Anne McCue - Hellfire Raiser - Koala Motel
Bill Kirchen - Truck Stop At The End Of The World - Seeds And Stems
The Coal Men - Old Friends - Escalator
The Bottle Rockets - Dinner Train To Dutch Town - Leftovers
Over The Rhine - Gonna Let My Soul Catch My Body - Meet Me At The Edge Of The World
Billy Joe Shaver - Woman Is The Wonder Of The World - Honky Tonk Heroes
The Warren Hood Band - Where Have You Gone? - The Warren Hood Band
Guy Clark - Rain In Durango - My Favorite Picture Of You
Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line - Travelin' On - Carnival
Tom Waits - House Where Nobody Lives - Mule Variations
Lynn Miles - Lesson In Everything - Downpour
Loudon Wainwright III - One Man Guy - I'm Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment