Sunday, July 7, 2013

Playlist for WEVL's Through The Cracks, Saturday 7/6 & Thursday 7/11/13

John Hartford - In Tall Buildings - Me Oh My, How The Time Does Fly
Donna The Buffalo - Don't Know What We've Got - Tonight, Tomorrow & Yesterday
Melissa Ferrick - Home - The Truth Is
Richard Shindell - Transit - Somewhere Near Patterson
Patty Griffin - Go Wherever You Wanna Go - American Kid
Slaid Cleaves - Welding Burns - Still Fighting The War
Brigitte DeMeyer - This Fix I'm In - Rose Of Jericho
Valerie June - You Can't Be Told - Pushin' Against A Stone
Caleb Sweazy - Caroline - Goodbye Bonneville
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Hanging Up My Heart - Old Yellow Moon
Jason Isbell - Flying Over Water - Southeastern
Pawtuckets - Mississippi Parking Lot - Rest Of Our Days
Mount Moriah - Swannanoa - Miracle Temple
Grace Askew - Mississippi - Empty Rooms (EP)
Darden Smith - Love Calling - Love Calling
Marshall Chapman w/Jason Krekel - Sick Of Myself - Big Lonesome
The Warren Hood Band - What Everybody Wants - The Warren Hood Band
Delbert McClinton - Jungle Room - Room To Breathe
Shannon McNally - Can't Pin A Color - Small Town Talk: The Songs Of Bobby Charles
Dayna Kurtz - All I Ask Is Your Love - Secret Canon Vol. 2
Tegan & Sara - I Know I Know I Know - So Jealous
Ron Sexsmith - Back Of My Hand - Forever Endeavor
Loveland Duren - Lines In The Sand - Bloody Cupid
Lori McKenna - Smaller And Smaller - Massachusetts
Lyle Lovett &  His Large Band - Don't Cry A Tear - It's Not Big It's Large
Madeleine Peyroux - I Can't Stop Loving You - The Blue Room
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Nothing Like A Woman - Good Light
Joe Ely - She Never Spoke Spanish To Me - Joe Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment